DAY 1 (10am to 3pm) Evening Hours Available
Arrive and Settle in for Introductions
- Lash Extension History, Original Methods and Current Developments
- Lash Anatomy Lesson
- Health, Safety, Sanitation and Client Considerations
- Room and Kit Set Up
- Product Knowledge
- Consultation/ Release Forms
- Lash Styling
- Step by Step Demonstration of the Lash Application Technique
- Practice Applying on Strip Lashes
- Correcting and Removing Lashes
- Refill Appointment Considerations and Techniques
- Lash Business, Marketing and Insurance
DAY 2 (10am to 3pm) - Student to provide Live Model
*Model must arrive with clean face and lashes. Contact lenses must be removed. Choose a model with a full set of natural lashes for the best opportunity to practice your newly acquired skills.
- Theory Review and Written Test
- Set up Room
- Client Consultation practice on Model
- Hands on Application on Model
- Hands on Removal and Correcting on Model
- Question and Answer Period
- Practical Assessment
- Training Booklet
- Lash Extension Kit: Primer, Adhesive, Remover, Application Tweezers, Eye Protector Pads, Micro Swabs, Mascara Brushes, Surgical Tape, Glue Rings, 2 Lash Trays Mixed Lengths.
- Digital Certificate of Completion
- Digital ‘ESTHETICA CERTIFIED’ Stamp for your Social Media Profile
This course is designed to fully prepare you to be able to safely and effectively apply Lash extensions. You may possibly be Client ready from day two! Classes may also be available during evening hours. Many students are nervous at first and for some it takes a long time to apply their first lash. After that, you will be thrilled at how quickly you’ll get the hang of it. Practice makes perfect and with each consecutive application, your speed and precision will pick up! Even Pros were once students.
*Payments are non-refundable. See full Terms and Conditions prior to enrolling.
**Let’s get you Certified!
***Contact to Schedule Classes